Bred by the selectionists from Kazakhstan by crossing several hybrids, the tomato variety “White filling” gives a good harvest, being at the same time unpretentious in maintenance as described and described.
Tomato "White filling" is suitable for growing both in open ground and in greenhouses.
Stalk of a tomato of a grade "White filling" strong, resistant. The rhizome grows in different directions, powerful.
Leaves are wrinkled, light green color, medium size. The first inflorescence can be observed after 6 leaves, after 1-2 leaves the rest.
Fruits hold tight, do not fall. The weight of each according to the description on average from 85-120 grams. The surface of the fruit is smooth, round, ripe red tomatoes.Pulp of ripe tomatoes - red
When grown in open ground bushes reach a height of 50 cm, when grown in a greenhouse - 70 cm.
According to the characteristic - determinant bushes, not requiring garters.
Ripening occurs after 100 days after planting, subject to cultivation in open ground. If the cultivation takes place in a greenhouse, the ripening time is reduced by 1-2 weeks.
Productivity will please gardeners. From one bush collected up to 3 kg tomatoes, and when grown in a greenhouse crop increases up to 8 kg. Ripening of tomatoes most often occurs simultaneously, which is convenient for canning.Up to 3 kg of tomatoes are harvested from one bush
Advantages and disadvantages
There is a huge number of varieties of tomatoes, among which “Bely filling” is still in demand due to some advantages:
- Simplicity in care and climate
- There is no need for constant care and garters
- Versatility in use. Suitable for fresh use and for canning.
- Well tolerated transportation
- Frost resistant
- The fruits ripen early and at the same time.
There are no particular drawbacks, the only thing this variety has moderate disease resistance.
Tomatoes have a dense skin, due to which they do not crack even during long rains or when canning.Immature tomatoes are painted white
The grade "White filling" is called because immature tomatoes are painted white.
Ways of use
It was originally created for use in processing, but the tomato has an excellent taste, aroma, and has a pleasant sourness.
Used in the preparation of hot dishes, raw used in salads, cuts.
Fruit ideal for canning. Tolerate freezing.
Used for the preparation of tomato paste, sauces and ketchups.Variety used for cooking tomato paste
Growing tomato "White filling"
When growing this tomato to achieve the best result, you must follow a number of rules.
To start sowing seeds should be in early March. Growing consists of the following steps:
- Seed preparation. Seeds are checked for germination, pickled for 30 minutes in a solution of potassium permanganate, then washed. Before planting, treated with growth promoters.
- Sown on depth 1-2 cm in boxes or pots
- Sprinkled with earth, watered and covered with film.
- Optimum germination temperature +23 +25 degrees
- After 5-10 days, shoots will appear, the film is removed and put the seedlings in a bright place.
- Dive seedlings upon appearance three true sheets
- Planted in open ground after May 10, provided that there is no freezing at night.
- Watered tomatoes with warm water, as the variety loves warmth
When and how to hold pasynkovanie
Since the grade "White filling" is not high, pasynkovanie not necessary. But still, experienced gardeners recommend conducting this procedure.
Pysynka are formed in each sinus, starting from the first sheet. Pasynkovanie determinant varieties differs from the pinching indeterminate.
To properly remove stepchildren, you must:
- Remove stepchildren long not less than 4 cm
- Determine the main growth sprout
- When in doubt, the stepchild is left, in the future it will be possible to pinch and complete the growth
Diseases and pests
The main disease is phytophthora. “White filling” is an early ripe variety, therefore, most likely, it will not have time to catch fitottor. Resistance to this disease is low, so it is best to treat tomatoes for prevention with Fitosporin.Wood ash helps to deal with the attack of insects and beetles
Can sit on seedlings Colorado beetle. To combat the pest will help remove the beetles by hand or spraying with special means. Wood ash is a great helper in fighting bugs and other insects.
"White filling" rightfully occupies a leading place among the early varieties. Suitable for canning, does not crack, unpretentious in the care, high-yielding variety.